Deepwater Counseling is hiring! We are a progressive, socially conscious, and growing private practice looking to bring on part and full time contractual (fully licensed) mental health counselors (LPC, LCSW, LP, etc.). We are culturally sensitive, LGBTQ+ friendly, and religion neutral, and have a diverse client base.
Since this is a 1099 contract position, I’m looking for highly motivated and dependable people that work well with little supervision, yet are also team players. There is a lot of freedom to be flexible and creative in this position!
- Fee split of 50-65% depending on clinical hours
- Electronic Health Records
- Assistance with marketing and referrals
- Scheduling and billing services
If interested, please send your resume along with a short cover letter detailing the populations and issues you enjoy working with, and how many hours you are available to work, to practice owner Jen Blough here. Bonus points for sending a short video introduction!
Resumes without cover letters answering the above questions will not be considered. Please no phone calls. Not accepting interns or limited licenses at this time, but please check back at later dates.
Bonus points will also be given to candidates who possess any of the following:
- Already individually paneled with insurance companies
- Experience with communities of color
- Culturally sensitive/Bilingual
- Interest in developing and running groups
- Experience/certification in pet loss grief
- Experience or interest in walk and talk therapy
- Experience with the LGBTQ+ community
- Experience with eating disorders
- Other unique niches considered